PRs labeled with 'documentation'

We've been trying to enable some automation on PRs which tried to
infer if a PR is related to documentation by looking at the subject or
body with those words and then adding the label if the word is found.

Kefu noticed that every single PR was being labeled with
documentation, because all PRs now have a default bod which includes
the phrase: " Updates documentation if necessary"

We've disabled this for now, there is no way to backtrack from it.
Apologies for the distraction.

-Alfredo