Re: mgr/dashboard: Community branding & styling

The updated PDF link is:

https://gist.github.com/epuertat/7aa01770e47dbb6d99ba35b8cd3f9391/raw/ceph-dashboard-community-branding-styling.pdf

NOTE: The above is a link will always point to the newest version of
the PDF, unlike the first URL I shared, which was to a specific
version. For this specific version of the PDF, refer to:
https://gist.github.com/epuertat/7aa01770e47dbb6d99ba35b8cd3f9391/raw/e251c76a155ea0b65bd1b420063d7ded8d0a37a5/ceph-dashboard-community-branding-styling.pdf

KR,
Ernesto