Planned Jenkins Maintenance (Sep 18)

I would like to migrate the two Jenkins instances we have to an LTS
version to align with CI best practices.  This will require at least a
few hour outage.  I plan to do jenkins.ceph.com first and will do
2.jenkins.ceph.com the same day if all goes well.

This means:
  - PRs won't have automatic checks performed until after the
maintenance is complete
  - If you push a branch during the maintenance, there will be a few
hour delay before packages are built
  - There is a small chance packages won't get built (if Jenkins is down
when your branch is pushed) and will require a repush

If there are any objections to me performing this maintenance on
September 18th at 1400 UTC, please let me know.

Thanks,
--
David Galloway
Systems Administrator, RDU