rgw-multisite: why do we set the default placement-rule zonegroup-level?

Hi cephers:

Recently, I was testing the multisite of rgw(ceph 12.2.5). I have some
questions, can you give me a hand?

1. every zone has its own placement-rules. But when I create a bucket,
it will be created on all the other zones which requires the zone s
have the same placement-rule. So are the placement rules the zone's
info or the zonegroup's info?

2. every bucket records its placement-rule and it asks the
placement-rule never changed. But we can change the placement-rule
easily. So why does not the bucket record the pool's info instead of
the placement-rule?

3. the zonegroup has a default placement-rule. Why is the default
placement-rule zonegroup-level, not zone-level?

Thanks!!!