Re: rgw has serious GET perfomance problem with objects < 1448 bytes long

Hi Mark,

Thanks for testing this! Is there any chance I could get you to create a tracker ticket and upload your data here?

https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/rgw

I doubt very many people have run performance tests on sub-4k byte objects. In bluestore at least, you'll also get hit by the min-alloc size which means pretty significant write and space amplification. Out of curiosity, do you know of many folks or applications that write out swift/S3 objects this small?

Mark