Re: unittest_seastar_echo test failure

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 10:23 AM Yingxin Cheng <yingxincheng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi chunmei & kefu:
>
> Sorry, seems it is another issue I have met before. And I think this
> is not a bug, just try to increase the value in
> /proc/sys/fs/aio-max-nr.
>
> Reference:
> http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/io_setup.2.html
> quote "EAGAIN The specified nr_events exceeds the user's limit of
> available events, as defined in /proc/sys/fs/aio-max-nr."

sorry Yingxin, i missed your analysis and solution. what's your
fs.aio-max-nr before you increased it?

all of our arm64 testbed have following output:

$ sysctl fs.aio-max-nr
fs.aio-max-nr = 65536

and max_aio is 128, so i guess it's unlikely we exceed the limit. am i right?

@Liu, Chunmei what's your /proc/sys/fs/aio-max-nr setting ?

--
Regards
Kefu Chai