pg merging code walk-through

On Friday I'll be walking through the new PG merging code that will be
merging shortly.  The goal is to understand the changes to the PG split
infrastructure that enable merging, the context for why the changes were
needed, and to review the actual code (and serve as a guide for an offline
review).  We'll record it like everything and post on youtube for the
benefit of those who can't make it.

 Friday Aug 10
 11:30am ET, 8:30am PT
 https://bluejeans.com/239379764

It's on the public Ceph Community calendar, which can be viewed at
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9ts9c7lt7u1vic2ijvvqqlfpo0%40group.calendar.google.com

sage