rgw-multisite: why do we need a extra CR for out-band data process in RGWDataSyncShardCR?

Hi, cephers:

  I'm really confused by the processing logic for out-band data in
rgw-multisite. Why do we spawn a new RGWDataSyncSingleEntryCR op
instead of relying on the normal spawned RGWDataSyncSingleEntryCR
which is responsible for updating the sync marker? In my opinion, even
we don't spawn that extra RGWDataSyncSingleEntryCR for each out band
entry, the normal spawned CR will also achieve the sync process. One
drawback for this extra CR is sync marker will be updated before data
is synchronized, because extra CR will get the lock first, and normal
spawned CR just fall through to update marker.

  So, what's the purpose for this extra CR? Why not remove it?

Thanks!