Unfound objects when one node is taken out

Hi Cephers,

Have you seen a situation when you have unfound objects after taking
one node out of your cluster.
I have a cluster here with 2 replicas per pg. (3 nodes, 2 osds per
node, 256 PGs). When one osd is taken out, after the rebalance I end
up with several unfound objects.
I know it's possible to have unfound objects if osds go up and down,
but when only one osd is taken out, I, guess, it shouldn't happen.
Has anyone encountered similar behavior?
The version of ceph is the latest luminous.

Thanks,
Victor.