Ceph Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Leo Vaz has moved on from his community manager role.  I'd like to take
this opportunity to thank him for his efforts over the past year, and to
wish him the best in his future ventures.  We've accomplished a lot during
his tenure (including our first Cephalocon!) and Leo's efforts have helped
make it all possible.  Thank you, Leo!

Until we identify someone else to fill the role, please direct any
community related matters to either me or Stormy Peters
<stpeters@xxxxxxxxxx>.  Likewise, if you are interested in the role, or
have someone in mind who would be a good fit for the Ceph community,
please let us know!

Thanks-
sage