Re: mon_pg_warn_max_object_skew logic (was: [ceph-users] Spurious empty files in CephFS root pool when multiple pools associated)

Was this warning inserted for a particular reason we know of? It was
part of https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/625, next to one about
PG/OSD ratio skews, but there's not a ticket or justification other
than "suggests this particular pool may have too few PGs."
-Greg