Re: Error in Jenkins build... ceph: Pull Requests #755 Console [Jenkins]

On 06/07/2018 09:36, Mykola Golub wrote:
On Thu, Jul 05, 2018 at 01:17:53PM +0200, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/755/consoleFull#211831725e2f9bd1b-f570-4eac-a6c0-0080730e3135

Why would it complain about this??

Unfortunately, jenkins shows only a part of failed run-rbd-unit-tests.sh
log, and I beleive the real error is in the missing part.

|-(

If running run-rbd-unit-tests.sh locally does not fail for you I
beleive the jenkins failure is not related to your change.

It does run without trouble here local.

It would be nice if we could increase the output size so could catch
errors like this.

I was under the impression that ctest would generate Gigabytes of logging on errors. Atleast I remember endless logs from OSDs during testing and getting Ceph running on FreeBSD.

So it could be that the jenkins admins set a limit, as not to swamp disks with humongous logs.

--WjW