Re: updating environment before running tests on pulpito

On 30 June 2018 at 04:49, Patrick Donnelly <pdonnell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What John says makes sense to me. I'd suggest debugging via a docker
> container. That should be simply done with:
>
> sudo ceph/src/script/ceph-debug-docker.sh
> wip-rishabh-testing-volclient-py3compat ubuntu:bionic

Running this command on my machine gives me an error -

cp: cannot stat ‘/ceph/shaman/cephdev.asc’: No such file or directory

The teuthology machine seems to have the file reported to be absent in
the error message above but I can't run the command with sudo there,
since I am prompted for password and I don't remember setting
password. I get the following error message when I run it without sudo
-

src/script/ceph-debug-docker.sh: line 19: docker: command not found

Snippet from ceph-debug-docker.sh -

function run {
    printf "%s\n" "$*"
    "$@"    # line no. 19