Re: About RADOS level replication

> It seems like the weak link in all of this is making sure the rctimes are
> coherent/correct.  We could have a fs-wide sync-like operation that
> flushes all of the rstats down to the root or something.

Hi, sage and greg.

I implemented a way to propagate rstats up through a subtree. The
basic idea is to nudge all the nestlocks in a subtree, when all these
nestlocks and their inodes' parents' nestlocks are nudged, the rstats
climbs up. Please take a look, when you have time, thanks:-)

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/22781