[no subject]

Hi,

I've tested this PR[1] on pulpito but it seems to fail everytime[2]. I
suspect that LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PYTHONPATH are not updated in the
test environment to required values before the test begins to run.
Usually, while testing locally I run the following commands beforehand
-

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/user1/repos/ceph/build/lib/
export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/home/user1/repos/ceph/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.2/:/home/user1/repos/ceph/src/pybind/

The reason why I suspect this is that the error in the teuthology
log[3] is very familiar, I've seen it when I used to forget running
above commands. Also, the following line in the log must mean that the
PYTHONPATH

Is there a  way to check, and update if required, these varialbes in
environment before the test runs?

Thanks,
Rishabh

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/21948