Fwd: Creation of CephFS Shell

Hi,

I am Pavani Rajula, outreachy intern 2018 working for
the project "Creation of a CephFS Shell and CLI Tool".
This project is being mentored by Patrick Donnelly.
In this project my task is to write a user-friendly shell
in Python2/3 which calls out the python bindings around
libcephfs. You may please go through the detailed
description about the project [0].

It is been almost a month since I have started working on
this project. As on date I have implemented some basic
commands like mkdir, ls, put, get and so on. You may please
look at the documentation for the commands I have implemented [1].
You may also peruse my work in the WIP pull request [2].

In this context I request you to go through my work and give me
suggestions to improve my work further and to enable me contribute
more on this project for which I will be grateful to you.

I will also be presenting my work at the Ceph Developer Monthly
APAC on July 11th. I request you to view my presentation and
give feedback to improve myself on this project.

[0] https://www.outreachy.org/2018-may-august/communities/ceph/#creation-of-a-cephfs-shell-and-cli-tool
[1] https://github.com/rpavani1998/ceph/blob/cephfs_shell/doc/cephfs/shell.rst
[2] https://github.com/batrick/ceph/pull/6

With Regards,