Ceph Tech Talk Calendar

Hi Cephers,

We created the following etherpad to organize the calendar for the
future Ceph Tech Talks.

For the Ceph Tech Talk of June 28th our fellow George Mihaiescu will
tell us how Ceph is being used on cancer research at OICR (Ontario
Institute for Cancer Research).

If you're interested to contribute, please choose one of the available
dates, add the topic you want to present and your name (or feel free
to contact me).

  https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-tech-talks-2018

Kindest regards,

Leo