Re: using RCU to replace Locker in config for seastar version

> > > When I went through the data structures, it generally seemed like
> > > message-passing about data structure changes would be a better way to
> > > go than trying to employ any kind of real RCU library (or even the
> > > exact abstractions). We might maintain local pointers to constant
> > > structures with a per-core ref count to protect deletion, but proper

Is there already a per-core ref-counting foo_ptr<> that does this?  (This
being a core/thread-local refcount, and a global atomic refcount?)  This
seems useful in lots of places (probably most places we use
RefCountedObject now... things like OSDSession).

sage