Re: Ceph Code Walkthrough: BlueStore

On 05/27/2018 05:44 PM, Paul Cuzner wrote:
Hi Josh,

Are these sessions going to be recorded, and perhaps links added to the wiki?

Yes, and they'll be uploaded to youtube as well.

Josh

Cheers,

PC

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Josh Durgin <jdurgin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings cephers!

I'd like to announce a new way to get more familiar with ceph - code
walkthroughs. The idea is to dive into the design and implementation of some
part of ceph each month, alternating times like CDM. If there's an
area you'd like to explore or talk about, add it as a future topic on
the wiki page [0]. I've seeded the list with some areas of rados.

To start off Sage will go through some of BlueStore next Tuesday May 29,
at 10am EDT. Join us at https://bluejeans.com/754588605 and find future
times on the ceph community calendar [1].

Josh

[0] http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Code_Walkthroughs
[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=OXRzOWM3bHQ3dTF2aWMyaWp2dnFxbGZwbzBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ