Re: [sepia] [QA/dashboard] Frontend tests on Jenkins

Hi Laura,

thanks for bringing this up again. It'd be great if we could extend the
dashboard test coverage by running frontend (E2E) tests.

Can you please summarize what needs to be done in order to facilitate
this? Is it enough to install Chromium on specific existing Jenkins
nodes, or would this require deploying new instances?

Lenz