Updated arm64 builders

Some of the arm64 builders were running pretty old kernels, so I updated
them all to the latest versions of everything from their respective
distros (Ubuntu Xenial and Centos 7) in hopes that it might help some of
the build errors that have been worsening.  If you notice any obvious
breakage from that update, please contact me with email or on IRC as dmick.

Thanks.

--
Dan Mick
Red Hat, Inc.