Re: 12.2.5 QE Luminous validation status

On 04/22/2018 09:21 AM, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
See updates statues in https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/23405#note-4

Remaining items:

knfs, mutlimds - need Patrick to review/reconfirm approval

ceph-deploy - Vasu approved, I'd like to see if we can address
failures in this suite, as 50% of tests failing and if we don't do it
for this release it becomes less and less relevant even to test it in
next releases.  Abhishek, Nathan, Sage, Vasu?

powercycle - Sage approve?

Additional PRs:
We had requested to include more PRs into this release after the cut
date, namely https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/21492, in addition we
had some slippage of more PRs on top of that.
I tested rados and jewel-x upgrade on the tip of luminous (sha1
35ee087c836780a5dc773d275d6eb9f8f8ed96ca) and pending John, Josh,
Boris agreement we may want to allow this.

It's been merged and tested at this point so let's go ahead.

Josh

Sage - all needs you final blessing and then ready for publishing.

PS:  My schedule maybe be a bit unpredictable this week as I am called
for jury duty tomorrow.

Thx
YuriW