Please Stop Merges to Luminous branch until QE window is over.

After Luminous' branch freeze at
64ffa817000d59d91379f7335439845930f58530 there have been ~58 commits in
the branch now. Since some of the commits are in core we might need to
redo at least some of the QE validation which was relatively green
earlier. Right now we don't have any strict policies in place that can
prevent merges, at the very least an approval from the component lead
and an assessment of the suites required to rerun etc. will help us
really evaluating whether the changeset really needs to go in this
release cycle and what impact it can have on the QE

We still haven't opened Luminous branch for merges yet, so please
contact Yuri and the backports team/post in the mailing list before
merging.
--
Abhishek Lekshmanan
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)