Re: CephFS get directory size without mounting the fs

Hi John,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately my python knowledge is very
very basic and I have already developed a wrapper of libcephfs for Go
for some basic operation so I will first include it there.
I only was wondering if the RESTful API would expose this information
already or with some special mds command I could fetch such
information.

Best,
Martin