dev branches in ceph.git

I probably missed this, but just wanting to confirm that we are no
longer having development branches in ceph.git

If that is the case, none of the ceph-volume, ceph-ansible,
ceph-container jobs, including jobs that clone the repo/branch will
work, and will take significant effort to update.

This also gets trickier when wanting to test branches like luminous,
but with packages from ceph-ci.git :(

We can make the update, just want to be certain this is where we are,
and that all development branches will have to go to ceph-ci.git (when
repos are needed) or personal forks.