Cephalocon QA Meeting

During Cephalocon, we had a meeting about the future of Ceph QA.
Thanks to the developers from Red Hat, Suse, Flipkart, and DreamHost
who participated!

Going in, I had four big topics to guide the discussion:
1) Components which aren’t being tested
2) Kinds of testing we aren’t doing
3) Easier testing for small-scale contributors
4) Running teuthology independent of the main sepia lab

My goal was not necessarily to try and get people to commit to fixing
any individual issue, but to start thinking about what our
shortcomings are in an organized way, and identify problems different
groups have in common that can be worked on together.

I’ve got several emails I’m about to send out based on
http://pad.ceph.com/p/beijing-teuthology-qa and my own recollection;
please discuss if you find any of them interesting or if I’m
misrepresenting any discussions you were present for!
-Greg