Jewel 10.2.11 release

Ceph team,

I have already posted a question about release 10.2.11 and was referred to a link http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21742. However it seems that there is no movement on this ticket for almost a month which makes worried if it ever going to be released (there was a similar gap at the end of the hammer life, i.e. no updates for many month before the EOS). Is there a an idea of if and when 10.2.11 will see a day light? In my environment we tend to be very cautious with production updates and jumping to Luminous is not an option now.

Sorry for nag and thank you for the wonderful product,