Need help about Outstanding IO throttler for dmClock QoS (#17450)

Hi, kim

Sorry for bothering you!
recently I'm reading the code of your current pr about pool unit qos,
but I encountered with some difficulty of understanding about how to
statistic io of a pool to do QoS control, Could you please help me?
is there exits some misunderstanding about it?  thx!

first:
I think every real client corresponding to a  objecter, every objecter
record the sum of op refer to one pool since last  request, but the
objecter only statistic its own ops refer to one client.
if we have two client request to one same pool, which corresponding to
two objecter, every objecter statistic its own ops(every object record
it own delta, rho corresponding to the pool), the two  group of
qos_params is independent,  and the two client request may enter the
mClockPoolQueue with two independent qos_params for the pool, the
qos_params not really include hole the pool delta, rho . how could it
throttle pool QoS.

second is:
why the whole io through one pool divide into several clients by
osd_op_type_t,  only client_op and  osd_subop use the pool QoS, others
op type use its own value by config. as the whole op type in pool
include not only include client_op and osd_subop, how could it
throttle the pool io under pool QoS? why it need to distinguish
specific op types for one pool but not just use one pool as a client ?

at last  the statistic iops of pool only include of client_op or osd_subop?

I'm waiting for your reply, thx!
Any advise will be appreciate!