Re: Luminous v12.2.3 approvals

On 2018-02-08 21:18, Abhishek L wrote:
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 7:41 PM, Sage Weil <sweil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 8 Feb 2018, Andrew Schoen wrote:
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 10:56 AM, Sage Weil <sweil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2018, Abhishek Lekshmanan wrote:
>> Josh Durgin <jdurgin@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Sage, John, Patrick, Yehuda/Matt, are we good to handover to QE?
>
> I think so!
> sage

Sage, do you think this will get in? https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19939

ceph-volume's --crush-device-class flag now depends on that PR.

I addressed Kefu's test concern and pushed a built to test against master. If we include it in .3 it'd be last minute; inclined to wait and get .3
testing going!

Great! Yuri this means that we can start final round of QE on luminous,
I've pushed to luminous-rc in ceph/ceph with the current tip of luminous at

22c6b1d3d6bbc7ee466fddd3af13bcdb7f0c9a55

We're not yet ready for moving to the rc approach yet, so Luminous branch shall be deemed frozen until release. Please avoid any merges to Luminous branch

Best,
Abhishek

sage