Re: Critical PRs needed for 12.2.3 Luminous

On 18-01-31 09:05 PM, Abhishek wrote:
Are there any critical PRs we need for 12.2.3 that isn't already merged (anything with a luminous-batch-1/wip-yuri* labels are already ongoing qe runs), if so can you please reply in this thread so that we can prioritize this for QE and hopefully go for final approvals next week.

There was some confusion related to https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/20098. My understanding is that the pull request https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19965 and discussion (https://www.spinics.net/lists/ceph-devel/msg39747.html) somehow went under radar for some, raising some valid concerns in the process. The 20098 was undergoing testing and it's not anymore, so my question is - what's the status of that PR? Was there some actual issue with it, or it was withdrawn from testing because of reasons mentioned above? It would be great to have it in Luminous because issue with snap trimmer not keeping up is real and can be deadly when not noticed early.

--
Piotr Dałek
piotr.dalek@xxxxxxxxxxxx