Re: CSI (container storage interface)

(resending, previous reply bounced back)

Hi Bassam,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Having a CSI repo is a great first step. Now Serguei is putting up a
prototype as PR #1. It mirrors the current k8s in tree rbd volume
plugin.

Since the project just starts, there is no formal meetings and process
management. Since not every contributor here use Ceph tracker, I
propose to use github issues for issue and bug tracking, feature
request, and assignment so we can track topics like krbd/nbd, cephfs
and fuse.