Re: Luminous - replace old target-weight tree from osdmap with mgr balancer

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
> Thanks! Can this be done while still having jewel clients?

Yeah.  If I'm understanding your crush dump properly, the *-target-weight
part of the tree isn't doing anything except acting as a place for your
custom tool to store the target weights.  Removing this wont' change
anything at all.  And the compat weight-set is called 'compat' because it
is backwards compatible with old clients.  :)

sage