Re: recording of performance meeting

On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 01:52:03PM +0800, kefu chai wrote:
> hey Leo,
>
> due to timezone difference, i am not able to attend our performance
> meeting. the last time when i managed to join it, i found it was
> actually recorded!

Yes Kefu, we have them automatically recorded by Bluejeans when more
than two people join.

> but http://pad.ceph.com/p/performance_weekly does not have any links
> to the recording of previous meetings. could you help update it with
> the URLs of these recording? or do you happen to know whom i should
> poke to make this happen?

Actually I need to talk about that with Mark Nelson because we need
someone taking care of this task (download the video from Bluejeans,
editing it to remove the parts where we don't have anyone speaking and
then uploading the video to our YouTube channel).

I'll check with him and let you know what we will do.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Kindest regards,

Leo

--