Re: 12.2.2 Luminous validation status

Please see updates in the ticket http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21830
Since this release is taking longer then usual (since 11/9/17) and we
have added several (many) commits on top of the initial RC, major
suites were reran (on smaller subsets), see runs marked with "rerun on
latest sha1"

Remaining issues:

rados - approved by Sage

rgw - Matt, Casey pls review and approve

fs - Patrick pls review and approve (looks like known issue to me)

rbd - Jason approved (IRC chat)

jewel-x - still is running to confirm latest fixes, Sage pls approve

(I'd say green on smithi/xenial
http://pulpito.ceph.com/yuriw-2017-11-29_16:03:25-upgrade:jewel-x-luminous-distro-basic-smithi/
+
http://pulpito.ceph.com/yuriw-2017-11-29_18:36:04-upgrade:jewel-x-luminous-distro-basic-smithi/
open issue http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21930)

powercycle - approved by Sage

Sage - back to you for final review and approval!

Thx
YuriW