rgw: who will write a key starting with a character greater than BI_PREFIX_CHAR

Hi, developers:
    Could anyone explain the commit
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/7b5ec743f03a16bd9a901b754fcb64598e7d6b17
?
    "Previously we assumed that once we encounter the namespace tag
we're done. That was wrong." This really confuses me. I don't see
anyone who will write a key that greater than BI_PREFIX_CHAR in
current rgw codes. In my opinion, BI_PREFIX_CHAR is only used in
bucket versioning. For default buckets, the bucket index keys are
always normal ASCII strings, so no keys will greater than
BI_PREFIX_CHAR.

Thanks.