iSCSI gateway

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

  We are embarking on the adventure of testing Ceph and iSCSI gateway
with Windows clients.

  After many attempt, we keep running into issue after issue.  Is
there a white paper on a known tested setup with solid install
procedure, including the list of repo and the order (if needed).

Right now we have been working on Luminous, should we go with Jewel?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated and if you need to have
tests done, we can talk, should they be close to what we are doing, we
can provide information.

Thank you kindly,

Marc Cote
Sr network administrator