Re: 12.2.2 status

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 2:02 AM, Abhishek Lekshmanan <abhishek@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sage Weil <sweil@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> It's probably https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/18589 ?
>
> Looks like it. I'm not sure whether this PR needs to go in for 12.2.2 or
> post 12.2.2,  and how the ceph-test breaks << 12.2.2 affects this. Can
> Kefu/ Ken comment on whether this needs to be included and what
> additional steps we need to get the packaging fixed.

+ vikyat.

all or nothing. if we want to backport the fix of
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21762, we will have to backport the
"debian: fix package relationships after" fixes. so i think pull/18589
is self-contained. and no additional step is needed.

and per http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21762, we need to have it in
luminous. but i have no strong opinion on including it in 12.2.2 or
post 12.2.2. Vikhyat and Nathan, what do you think?

--
Regards
Kefu Chai