some issue about peering progress

hi, all:

     I confuse about the notify message during peering. Such as:

    epoch 1, primary osd do Pering , GetInfo and GetMissing, it
calling the func  proc_replica_log. in this func the last_complete and
last_update maybe reset.

    Before go to Activate. the OSDMap change (the new osdmap do not
lead to restart peering), the non-primary osd send the notify to
primary.

    When the primary receive the notify, Primary::react(const
MNotifyRec& notevt), so it call the func proc_replica_info.

    In the func, we update the pg info including last_complete and
last_update which modified in proc_replica_log.

    When the primary call the func activate, the primary osd  process
recovering based on pg info got by notify instead of proc_replica_log.

    so it is a bug?

--
Regards,
Xinze Chi