1.chacra.ceph.com outage

The SSD 1.chacra.ceph.com's root drive ran off of died last night in
OVH's public cloud.

We lost the host around 21:15 UTC.

OVH brought up a fresh VM with the same IP this morning and I was able
to re-attach whatever existing binaries and repos the host was
previously serving.

What this means for devs:

  - There's a slight chance a repo or two may be incomplete if a build
was in the middle of pushing packages to that node
  - Some teuthology jobs may have failed overnight due to missing repos

I'll leave the host as-is for now.  In a couple weeks, I'll wipe out its
repos and re-add it to the shaman/CI rotation so new builds start
getting pushed to it again.

Big thanks to Alfredo & Andrew for designing such a resilient CI system.

--
David Galloway
Systems Administrator, RDU