Re: mds client reconnect

Hi Zheng,
    Thanks for the input. So we dont client to reconnect due to dirty
metadata?  Does client drop dirty data(page cached data) when
reconnect get denied and try tro re-open session?

     And would you mind pointing the commit/kernel version considered
recent enough with re-open session?  We are on CentOS 7.3
(3.10.0-514.21.2.el7.x86_64) but seems not the behavior.

Xiaoxi