major infrastructure outage

We are currently going through a severe outage. All critical
infrastructure services are currently unavailable.

This includes the following:

* Both Jenkins masters (one is for Ceph the other one for ceph-ansible)
* Anything in Shaman
* All build nodes
* All repositories (anything *chacra.ceph.com)

Some services are up, like docs.ceph.com, tracker, and download.ceph.com

We are currently trying to determine the reason why these are
completely unreachable with the service provider.

We will keep updating once we have anything to report.