Re: break_lock in librbd API without blacklisting client

First, I would like to advise that disabling blacklist on lock break
can result in data corruption if the old lock owner continues to write
after the lock has been broken. If that doesn't deter you, you can
just set the configuration value programmatically [1] just like the
rbd CLI allows you to override configuration values via optionals.

[1] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/api/python/#rados.Rados.conf_set

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Mauricio Garavaglia
<mauricio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> What's the correct way to use break_lock in the python/golang bindings
> without blacklisting the client?
> This can be done in the rbd cli using
> --rbd_blacklist_on_break_lock=false but I can't find a way to do it
> with the api.
> Thanks
> --

Jason