Re: Status of luminous v12.2.1 QE validation

On 09/19/2017 01:45 PM, Abhishek wrote:
On 2017-09-19 22:10, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
Details of this release summarized here
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21296#note-18

The following suites included:

rados
rgw
rbd
fs
krbd
kceph
knfs
rest
hadoop - EXCLUDED
samba - EXCLUDED
ceph-deploy
ceph-disk
upgrade/client-upgrade
upgrade/jewel-x (luminous)
upgrade/kraken-x (luminous)
upgrade/luminous-x (master)
powercycle
ceph-ansible
(please speak up if something is missing)

Issues:

rados.rbd
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21428 (assume is a `must` to be backported)

fs
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21381 - known
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/20910 - known
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/20736 - known

kcephfs - needs analysis - Patrick, Zheng FYI
knfs
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21424

rest
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21425

ceph-ansible related - per Vasu ceph-asible pass on master, PRs are to
be backported:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/17757
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-ansible/issues/1834

This also probably can wait, but if we are going to do a rebuild we can add this to the queue
RHEL 7.4 related PRs need to backported:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/17776
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/17796
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/17777

For the RADOS PR, which I'll defer to Sage/Josh to take a call,

This one got through testing today, with runs almost entirely devoid of noise. If there are odd hangs in other suites that may have been caused
by this, you may want to try re-running. rados and rbd suites look good
at this point though.