Re: [ceph-users] mon health status gone from display

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Alex Gorbachev <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In Jewel and prior there was a health status for MONs in ceph -s JSON
> output, this seems to be gone now.  Is there a place where a status of
> a given monitor is shown in Luminous?

Can you say which fields specifically you're missing?  We still have
the quorum/quorum_names bits that let you work out whether the mon
cluster is up by comparison to the mon map.

I think we also used to have the clock skew data there, but I think we
dropped it because it was kind of an obscure thing and didn't fit
neatly into the new health checks format.

John