Re: luminous filesystem is degraded

I reverted the 1 unfound object(in the MDS). I think that eventually
cleared despite getting a message initially saying it wasn't found.

My filesystem is still degraded. The revert action seemed to have
damaged my mds.  also the Clearing the unfound didn't seem to unstuck
the Degraded data redundancy. There is no recovery going on.

I'm looking into clearing  the unclean, degraded, & undersized pg, but
I don't think that will restore the damaged mds, and degraded
filesystem.
help.

    health: HEALTH_ERR
            1 filesystem is degraded
            1 mds daemon damaged
            Degraded data redundancy: 22517/1463016 objects degraded
(1.539%), 1 pg unclean, 1 pg degraded, 1 pg undersized

  services:
    mon: 3 daemons, quorum osdmon33,osdmonmgr66,osdmon72
    mds: cephfs-0/1/1 up , 3 up:standby, 1 damaged
    osd: 6 osds: 6 up, 6 in