Re: clearing unfound objects

I attached the complete output with the previous email.

    "objects": [
        {
            "oid": {
                "oid": "200.0000052d",
                "key": "",
                "snapid": -2,
                "hash": 2728386690,
                "max": 0,
                "pool": 6,
                "namespace": ""
            },
            "need": "1496'15853",
            "have": "0'0",
            "flags": "none",
            "locations": []
        }

So it goes Filename -> OID -> PG -> OSD? So if I trace down
"200.0000052d" I should be able to clear the problem? I seem to get
files in the lost+found directory think from fsck. Does the deep
scrubbing eventually clear these after a week or will they always
require manual intervention?