Re: Contributor credits for v12.2.0 Luminous

On 2017-09-01 14:13, Dan van der Ster wrote:
Congrats to the contributors.

I've turned this into a fancy word art using wordart.com for a local
presentation

   https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4erukusjcjd9dg/cephluminous.png?dl=0

Feel free to re-use.

-- dan

Wow this is nice, we should probably do a blogpost with the image & credits :)

Abhishek

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Abhishek Lekshmanan <abhishek@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yet another release of Ceph is out, here is a sorted list of authors and
organizations who contributed to v12.2.0, by number of commits or
reviews back to v11.2.0. Thanks everyone for contributing, and keep
up the good work

The affiliation of authors to organizations can be updated by submitting
a patch to https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/.organizationmap

All commits are reviewed but the number of reviews is a fraction of
the number of commits. More often than not, the reviewer(s) is only
mentioned in the message of the merge although it means that all
associated commits have been reviewed. If you are curious about how it
is done, do checkout the wiki entry at
http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Ceph_contributors_list_maintenance_guide

[...]