Re: Ideas on the UI/UX improvement of ceph-mgr: Cluster Status Dashboard

Hi,

As a part of my project, I have been working on the visualisation of
the OSD performance on the dashboard. Based on the community feedback
I realised that the visualisation of perf counter values against the
first few stdevs was the most needed feature for performance graphs,
along with the visualisation of minimum and maximum values.

For this, I have created a generalised prototype page, which shows the
prototypes of various graphs for a given performance counter. I also
added a separate page to the dashboard, which visualises the read and
write latency distribution of a ceph cluster.

As of now, this is a PR at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/16621.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Saumay