Re: Rados bench decreasing performance for large data

Hi
I've noticed the decreased performance in 4MB experiment as well. For
Jerasure for example, my profile is a simple k=4 m=5 configuration.
Being more precise, the decrease occurs near the end of the reads,
when ~80% of reads were done.
Looks like the amount of reads reduces toward the end of the
experiment, and it create a distortion of the avg MB/s and avg lat.

First, when reaching 80% of total reads, it is visible that not every
sec has a read done, meaning we done have a real value per each sec.
Second, when there is no sample, MB/s is regarded as 0, and this value
is inserted into avg MB/s - This is clearly incorrect!

My questions is this:
What happens toward the end of the experiment (80%) causing the reads
to reduce drastically and the latency to increase?

Thanks,
Oleg