- Will I become member of the https://github.com/ceph organization?

Cheers,
Valery

On 01/08/17 18:12 , Ken Dreyer wrote:
Hi Valery,

We discussed this a bit more in #ceph-devel today. Would you be ok
with moving the Git repo into the https://github.com/ceph org? Then
we'd preserve Git history, make it easier to package and distribute,
etc.

- Ken

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Sage Weil <sweil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Valery,

We're thinking about bringing the nagios plugins into the ceph tree to
make them easier to find for users (e.g., making ceph-nagios-plugins
available in the upstream ceph.com repos).  It looks like these are the
most complete (and most commonly used) plugins out there.

Would you object to pulling

         https://github.com/valerytschopp/ceph-nagios-plugins

into ceph.git (into, say, contrib/nagios)?

Thanks!
sage